Thank you to all who have been supportive of me. Not only did we break up, I also have to find a place to live. Yay!
My boyfriend of 2 years just dumped me. Ugh.
Currently working on my first feminist book review! will be posted soon
Feminist Book Reviews! Yes or no?
- spanish and italian: So THESE words are feminine and THESE words are masculine, and you ALWAYS put an adjective AFTER the noun.
- french: haha i dont fuckin know man just do whatever
- german: LET'S ADD A NEUTRAL NOUN HAHA
- english: *shooting up in the bathroom*
- gaelic: the pronounciation changes depending on the gender and what letter the word starts and ends with and hahah i dont even know good fucking luck
- polish: here have all of these consonants have fun
- japanese: subject article noun article verb. too bad there's three fucking alphabets lmao hope your first language isn't western
- welsh: sneeze, and chances are you've got it right. idfk
- chinese: here's a picture. draw it. it means something. it can be pronounced three different ways. these twenty other pictures are pronounced the same but have very different meanings. godspeed.
- arabic: so here's this one word. it actually translates to three words. also pronouns don't really exist. the gender is all in the verb. have fun!
- latin: here memorize 500 charts and then you still dont know what the fuck is happening
- dutch: so, this verb... do you have to use a 'd' at the end? or a 't'? or do you spell it with 'dt'? YOU WILL NEVER KNOWWWW
- sign language: If you move this sign by a tenth of an inch, you'll be signing "penis"
- hebrew: here now read it backwards and pronounce some words like you're gargling salt water
- finnish: amateurs.<p>I want to read more of the story Acafanmom writes in her tags.</p>
Men’s rights activists don’t organize marches; they don’t build shelters or raise funds for abused men; they don’t organize prostate cancer-awareness events or campaign against prison rape. What they actually do, when they’re not simply carping in comments online, is target and harass women—from feminist writers and professors to activists—in an attempt to silence them.